Why Synergy Care?
Utilizing Synergy Care reduces your risk and responsibility while increasing your revenue and ease of compliance. You eliminate the financial risk associated with in-house therapy as well as the challenge of recruiting and retaining quality therapists. Synergy Care also assumes responsibility for compliance issues and allows for indemnification of therapy denials.
Synergy Care Benefits
With Synergy Care, you enjoy increased compliance with federal and state regulations, clinical performance standards, quality assurance programs, a denial management program, onsite management, caseload management, an accurate and timely invoicing system, and community-awareness services.
Work with the Best!
Job Openings ADL Quiz
Like Our Page
Connect With Us
127 W. Broad Street Suite 850
Lake Charles LA 70601
Synergy Care –
Your Trusted Partner to Provide Effective Solutions
About Synergy Care
Synergy Care has supported long-term care and skilled nursing facilities since 1978 with solutions and services that enable clients to provide high-quality patient care, as well as develop well-tuned financial operations.
We partner with more than 60 skilled nursing facilities throughout Texas and Louisiana and also provide therapy services to non-Medicare nursing facilities, outpatient therapy clinics, and hospitals.
Our experienced clinical teams provide a range of therapy and specialized services, such as nationally-certified dementia capable care. Working seamlessly with teams on coding, compliance, and training, Synergy Care provides operational expertise and guidance to make sure your organization reaches its financial goals.
Our combined clinical and financial capabilities make us unique among therapy providers. We partner with organizations to improve patient health and well-being while simultaneously enhancing an organization’s financial stability.
Key Benefits Include Reliable Support and Staff Education
Key benefits we offer include:
- Contract therapy services designed to meet your specific needs while reflecting your organization’s values, goals, and objectives
- Robust recruiting that yields highly-skilled, knowledgeable service providers
- Advising and support to ensure strong financial performance amid industry changes
- Reliable compliance with federal and state regulations, quality assurance programs, and expertise with emerging payment models, including PDPM
- Comprehensive staff education and training to support more consistent care and coding
- A continuous improvement mindset that fosters long-term clinical and financial success
Learn more about the services we offer and how Synergy Care can help your organization.
For more information, call 337-310-8500.