A Strategic Approach to Therapy
Skilled nursing facilities and long-term care organizations that want to deliver comprehensive therapeutic care while maintaining compliance and financial stability must hire highly-trained staff who are familiar with the latest care techniques, coding requirements, payment methodologies, and more. Identifying and retaining this caliber of talent can be difficult – if not impossible – for independent organizations, especially amid staffing shortages and with the coming shift to PDPM.
By working with Synergy Care, you can be confident that our therapy staff is fully qualified and prepared to deliver the level of care your patients and payers expect. By partnering with us, you can retain your independence while enriching your clinical offerings, helping your organization stand out in the community as one committed to unfailing excellence.
Continuous Improvement Drives Business Forward
- Our staff is passionate about continuous performance improvement. Here are some of the areas we focus on to ensure our clients are well-positioned for long-term success:
- Reducing hospital readmissions
- Improving quality outcomes
- Following clinical guidelines and care pathways
- Discharge planning at the start of care
- Collaborative care transitions
- Thorough patient evaluations and regular baseline testing
- Proactive chronic care management and early intervention
- Safe discharge assessments
- Multidisciplinary collaboration
Don’t leave your therapy care and reimbursement to chance. Reach out to us today to learn more about the strategic advantages of a Synergy Care partnership.